Field of Joy is a social smallholding in Reepham, working with adults and children to improve wellbeing and reduce isolation.
Our work aims to free friendships and connections with each other and nature. Our nature-based activities aim to improve physical and mental wellbeing through a person-centred care farming approach.
A variety of sessions are offered throughout the year.
- Adult wellbeing and meditation group – free weekly on Tuesday.
- Farm Club and Forest School holiday clubs and after school clubs for local children and teens.
- Care farm groups for adults with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs – weekly on Friday.
- Wellbeing sessions for vulnerable students from Reepham High School and City College.
- Alternative Provision sessions for children and teens with support needs.
- Home education farm sessions.
- Bespoke bookings for individuals, groups and organisations.
- Equischolars equine behaviour and management sessions and courses.
There are volunteer and student placement opportunities.
Find out more at www.fieldofjoy.org